BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Gen 4 - Long Range tank

• B3Hulk
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Nov 2020 08:28 - 11 Nov 2020 09:17 #229918 by B3Hulk
Gen 4 - Long Range tank was created by B3Hulk
Hi All,

Just saw on Loan Ranger website, they have an 80L tank available.

Would be interested to know if anyone has installed it?

thelongranger.com.au/suzuki/jimny/2018-current/tr87

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Nov 2020 09:17 by B3Hulk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2020 09:22 #229919 by Roger Fairclough
My 40 litre tank will give me a cruising range of 350 miles - full to empty - which in the UK, at least for me, is adequate. This tank was designed for Australian outback conditions and as such would be a good idea when you take into account distances between fuel stations but we don't have that problem here. I did show an interest originally in this tank but it is to big and far to expensive so It's not for me.

Roger

More
11 Nov 2020 09:53 #229920 by saxj

Roger Fairclough wrote: My 40 litre tank will give me a cruising range of 350 miles - full to empty - which in the UK, at least for me, is adequate. This tank was designed for Australian outback conditions and as such would be a good idea when you take into account distances between fuel stations but we don't have that problem here. I did show an interest originally in this tank but it is to big and far to expensive so It's not for me.

Roger

I'm lucky if I get 350km, with my lift and 235 Muddies.

When I had my Gen 3, I did a trip to Botswana where the longest leg without fuel stops was 1100km. I carried an additional 100l of fuel in Jerry cans. At the end of the leg I had 20l of fuel left.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds