BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

A fox at Number Ten

More
15 Oct 2020 21:27 #229147 by yakuza
A fox at Number Ten was created by yakuza
Just watched the news on Norwegian TV about Boris and his Brexit deadline..
It was a journalist standing across the street outside 10 downing street talking into the camera with the famous black door in the background. Boring..

But in the background a fox was walking by on the sidewalk, stopping at the PM's door,
sniffing around on the fence and door, calmly just poking about..
It had a nice coat and looked healthy and no scabies or nothing. they tend to look bad fast if unhealthy.
I thought this was kind of in the middle of the City?
I did not know it was that quiet from the lock down over there.. :)

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2020 21:32 #229148 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic A fox at Number Ten
Foxes are everywhere in UK cities, really common where I live in a very urbanised area.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
16 Oct 2020 05:25 #229149 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic A fox at Number Ten
Yeah we have two distinct populations of fox urban and rural and one will struggle in the others habitat. Evolution in action.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
16 Oct 2020 07:27 #229150 by Reason2doubt
Replied by Reason2doubt on topic A fox at Number Ten
I distinctively remember travelling to London from Newcastle via bus (It took all night to get there) and I arrived at 4:30am. The first thing I saw walking around London at that time in the morning was a fox...and it wasn’t surprised to see me. I was a bit baffled at the time but the few days I was there I ended up seeing a lot of them.

More
16 Oct 2020 07:34 #229152 by Doctorchris
Replied by Doctorchris on topic A fox at Number Ten
Most Geordies find the foxes more welcoming and friendly than the majority who wander round London's streets these days!

More
16 Oct 2020 16:13 - 16 Oct 2020 16:15 #229178 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic A fox at Number Ten

yakuza wrote: It had a nice coat and looked healthy and no scabies or nothing. they tend to look bad fast if unhealthy.

That's the benefit of city living. Plenty of Gregg's, KFC's, MaccyD's and chips on the floor after a booze fuelled night. They offer a great cleaning service along with the fat pigeons....which mostly walk these days. Another example of evolution :laugh:

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 16 Oct 2020 16:15 by Scimike.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds