BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny Soft Top Parts

• Perithian
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Sep 2020 19:24 #228052 by Perithian
Jimny Soft Top Parts was created by Perithian
Hi all,

I just picked up an old Jimny 2003 FJ 1298ccc model. I love it but it needs a bit of tlc. I need to change the roof which is fine as I have found a common supplier for this. But the front metal frame which folds back (targa frame?) for the sun roof opening is completely rotten. I'm really strugling to find one of these - does anyone know where i can find one of these?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
  • Away
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 Sep 2020 03:22 #228065 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Jimny Soft Top Parts
You could try a message to member j999pre on here James occasionally breaks Jimny and might have a usable second hand one?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
11 Sep 2020 08:17 - 11 Sep 2020 08:20 #228066 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Jimny Soft Top Parts
There are still a few genuine ones around.

Santana (yes, Santana in Spain who built the Jimny) had stock when they went into liquidation and some parts are still available through Grupojpg www.grupojpg.com/santana/ who bought the stock.

I have no connection with this company so do not know if they can be recommended. It should also be noted that the prices are effectively SUZUKI LIST prices!!! They sent these through at the end of last year hoping I will stock but by the time I add on my margin they would be too expensive for most Jimny owners who already blanch at some of the prices I have to quote ;)

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Sep 2020 08:20 by mlines.

• Dick Van Duck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2021 09:02 #234646 by Dick Van Duck
Replied by Dick Van Duck on topic Jimny Soft Top Parts
Hi - Did you have any luck, I have the same problem and am finding it difficult to resolve. What was your solution?

Regards

More
23 Apr 2021 04:52 #234662 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Jimny Soft Top Parts
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationA quick Google shows -

One on eBay

www.euro4x4parts.com/parts/lac1035-5159_...ont_53211-82A00.html

A new one?!

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds