BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

A couple of Questions

• SwedishJimnyDriver
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Sep 2020 17:20 - 04 Sep 2020 17:29 #227729 by SwedishJimnyDriver
A couple of Questions was created by SwedishJimnyDriver
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and Jimny driving. I bought myself a 98 jimny recently and after fixing a lot of rust on the ladder frame, i think its now time for a few cosmetics. I love my little racer but there are a few things i can't really figure out.

Thats why i made an account to hopefully get an answer (and maybe even answer) a a few questions i have. I have been looking around for a bit and can't seem to find an answer to the following: what kind of front door handle (Drivers seat, sweden, left side of the car outside handle) will fit on my Jimny? I can't find any 98 front doorhandles. and also: looking around for inspiration, i see a lot of different awesome looking rims everywhere. However, where do you guys buy those?

have a great weekend! Cheers!

EDIT: I also hope i put this in the right place. There is a lot of info here. If i put it in the wrong place, sorry for that.
Last edit: 04 Sep 2020 17:29 by SwedishJimnyDriver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2020 19:05 #227734 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic A couple of Questions
Hello and welcome.
I'm afraid I can't help you with your question as I'm new to Jimny's also, started off with the Gen4, so not familiar with older model specific questions.

But someone with more knowledge than me will be along to answer your questions, a very friendly and knowledgeable group on here. Don't forget to post some pictures :)

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
05 Sep 2020 04:07 #227749 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic A couple of Questions
Welcome to the forum. As far as I am aware the door furniture is consistent throughout the whole gen3 production so it should be a matter of finding a suitable colour.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

• SwedishJimnyDriver
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Sep 2020 09:57 #227757 by SwedishJimnyDriver
Replied by SwedishJimnyDriver on topic A couple of Questions
The Gen 4 is a dream for now. i am saving up for one tho, but i also want to buy a house haha. Gonna do any mods? Or keep it stock? Have a good one!

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds