BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Body lift Jimmy 04 1.3 help

More
14 Jun 2020 20:54 #223597 by Scot The Sniper
Money sent dave cheers mate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2020 22:09 #223599 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Body lift Jimmy 04 1.3 help
In the post first thing in the morning...

Happy to hrlp!

Dave ;)

More
18 Jun 2020 17:36 #223711 by Scot The Sniper
Received today dave thank you very much mate
The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY

More
18 Jun 2020 21:50 #223723 by X8GGY
Welcome, happy to help ;)

More
20 Jun 2020 14:47 #223776 by Scot The Sniper
Iam losing the will to live now with getting the wrong advice in the first place. Ok lowered the body back down fitted new nuts and bolts all went well. Brushed springs on front removed the blocks from both sides put springs back in but steering is now hitting the driverside inner arch is it because I still have it jacked up I'm so peed off right now
Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2020 14:50 #223778 by Scot The Sniper

Scot The Sniper wrote: Iam losing the will to live now with getting the wrong advice in the first place. Ok lowered the body back down fitted new nuts and bolts all went well. Brushed springs on front removed the blocks from both sides put springs back in but steering is now hitting the driverside inner arch is it because I still have it jacked up I'm so peed off right now

Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2020 15:30 #223780 by X8GGY
I can’t see in the photos, but are there bolt-in spacers to make the steering shaft longer for the 3” lift? I suspect there would be for a 3” lift? That would now make your steering shaft TOO long, hence why the body isn’t dropping down... :(

More
20 Jun 2020 15:32 - 20 Jun 2020 15:33 #223781 by X8GGY
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationLike these -

CLICK ON THE PHOTO to see how they are fitted...

Or similar
Last edit: 20 Jun 2020 15:33 by X8GGY.

More
20 Jun 2020 15:47 #223782 by X8GGY
I’m thinking that’s the spacer?

In your middle photo...
Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2020 17:52 #223787 by Scot The Sniper
It just looks as if it ha a bend in the corsentina bit and it's to long now pics show extended bits for the steering other pic is where there is a kink
Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2020 17:55 - 20 Jun 2020 17:58 #223788 by Scot The Sniper
Also I have gave up trying to get the nut on the top of the pro comp shocks on the front cant get it to come threw fat enough to get the nut on any ideas please. Ok I also must say it is staying on the ramp for the time being until I get the 3" springs and shocks for the rear hope that's no it cause I dont have the rear 3" springs in I fell like I will have to give it the body lift again to sort it out
Last edit: 20 Jun 2020 17:58 by Scot The Sniper. Reason: Added to description

More
20 Jun 2020 18:04 #223789 by Scot The Sniper
It says on the ebay pic after a body lift remember I have took the body lift out will I need to reinstate the lift to sort out the steering if so I dont want ot to high for the rd and undrivable

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds