BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Lift Kit Advice and thoughts

• Ilikecars
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Nov 2019 04:14 #215815 by Ilikecars
Lift Kit Advice and thoughts was created by Ilikecars
Hey everyone, new here and I was having a look around for a lift kit for my 2005 Jimny and I found a King Springs Ultima kit available from OnlineAutoParts www.onlineautoparts.com.au/products/ZPN-02516.action? anyone used this brand or used OnlineAutoParts? Price seems solid fo the kit you get but just not sure if there's been any feedback about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
21 Nov 2019 05:31 #215816 by Lambert
Welcome to the forum. It being Australian I don't know much about it but reading the listing it seems that the dampers are not a name brand have been rebranded? I would always go for the best dampers I could afford and spend slightly less on the springs, my logic being that a damper is quite a difficult thing to get right and paying for a brand that has a reputation for doing good r and d is money well spent. Springs on the other hand are relatively simple to get right as long as they aren't so cheap as to be too good to be true.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds