BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Gen 4 - JB74 - Recovery Points

• B3Hulk
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Aug 2019 10:06 #212612 by B3Hulk
Gen 4 - JB74 - Recovery Points was created by B3Hulk
Hey guys,

I have been looking everywhere from some recovery points but haven't found anything.

Does anyone have any links to some that fit the new gen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2019 14:19 #212615 by Soeley
I have been wanting some as well but not yet found any. Have thought about finding a local tow bar manufacturer and asking them to make one with recovery points welded to the bracket. Only thought aboy6it so far though.

More
24 Aug 2019 16:03 #212623 by DAGZOOK
I was thinking about buying a genuine Suzuki tow bar and bolting a retrofit recover point to it! But at £350 from Suzuki it’s an extremely costly option

More
24 Aug 2019 16:55 #212626 by Foxtrot
I use to use this company when fitting a towbar to my Jimnys, I always use to get a detachable swan neck so that when you go off roading your not digging the ground to plant potatoes....:laugh:
The towbar housing have a hole for the emergency brake cable and in this I would have a shackle when not dragging my caravan.

www.pfjones.co.uk/tow-bars/suzuki-towbar...i-jimny-towbars.html

More
24 Aug 2019 22:48 - 24 Aug 2019 22:51 #212633 by JYM
Replied by JYM on topic Gen 4 - JB74 - Recovery Points
www.apio.jp/sp/parts/jb64ext/
They have front and rear tow hooks (in yellow), I am not sure are they strong enough.
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 22:51 by JYM. Reason: Missing one word

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds