BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Under body Lance. A good idea?

• Andy2640
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 May 2019 06:51 #207428 by Andy2640
Under body Lance. A good idea? was created by Andy2640

Thoughts?? RRP £140.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
06 May 2019 07:30 #207431 by Riccy
Looks like a great way of spraying yourself in the face :laugh:

Seriously though; do not use anything like this near the front axle swivels. It will force water into the swivel, leading to premature kingpin/wheel bearing failure (or at least does on gen3 jimnys).

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlines, Andy2640

More
06 May 2019 09:07 - 06 May 2019 10:43 #207436 by grumyoldjoe
I shove the garden sprinkler under mine whilst setting up the rest of the washing gear. Gets lots of mud/crud off after being out and also the salt in winter.

Wine improves with age.
The older I get the more I like it
Last edit: 06 May 2019 10:43 by Lambert. Reason: Swearing. Please remember this is a family friendly forum.

More
06 May 2019 09:38 #207440 by zukebob
Like the others, I think I would want to be a little more selective about where I direct a jet of high pressure water.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left

More
06 May 2019 22:14 #207470 by Bob1050
Agree with others - all power washers can create more problems than they solve in the wrong hands. This looks like another piece of over-priced technology looking for a home?

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds