BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Kei bumpers

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
17 Feb 2019 08:30 #203339 by Lambert
Kei bumpers was created by Lambert
Whatcha. Does anyone know if the jb23 kei bumpers fit on the jb43 body? I have been looking at the pictures on Google but I'm starting to confuse myself. I like that they're so close to the lights, much less goofy looking. Obviously I'm reluctant to get a set shipped at not inconsiderable expense if they are totally different. I appreciate that the transition to the flares will be quite clunky especially on the front but that is blendable if they otherwise bolt straight on?

Anyone got a handle on this?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds