BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

New Jimny waiting list

• TomNewton
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Jan 2019 21:24 #200913 by TomNewton
Replied by TomNewton on topic New Jimny waiting list
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationIf you really can't wait you could buy this, someone asking quite the premium! Shame as there's a lot of genuine people waiting to get their hands on one that would keep it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2019 21:29 #200914 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic New Jimny waiting list
Fair enough if they bought it and disliked it, but if they're flipping it just to make a profit that sucks. Still it does come with £600 worth of BFG ATs

• lee1980
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Jan 2019 21:33 #200915 by lee1980
Replied by lee1980 on topic New Jimny waiting list
Jeez a mark up! its the same for everything now if anyone thinks its going to be in demand will buy many and sell for mark up, im talking smaller value things but happens all the time. Annoying when others really are into what ever it is and want it.
Tyres look awesome!

More
16 Jan 2019 21:35 #200916 by Themooingman
Replied by Themooingman on topic New Jimny waiting list
To answer earlier comment re parking sensors my one I picked up this weekend just has a beeper and it beeps when you put it in reverse. Was not aware dealer had a camera option if they did I would have had it. Hope this helps.

2019 Gen 4 Jimny SZ5 in Silky Silver. Parking sensors and Rear Camera, floor mats pack and Rigid tyre Cover

• Hammo19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Jan 2019 22:06 #200925 by Hammo19
Replied by Hammo19 on topic New Jimny waiting list
Didn’t think it would take long for new ones to hit eBay.

More
16 Jan 2019 22:22 #200926 by Gadget

Themooingman wrote: To answer earlier comment re parking sensors my one I picked up this weekend just has a beeper and it beeps when you put it in reverse. Was not aware dealer had a camera option if they did I would have had it. Hope this helps.

There's no official option for a camera in the UK, only Japan sadly.

• SmallBlue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Jan 2019 13:13 #200958 by SmallBlue
Replied by SmallBlue on topic New Jimny waiting list
Pick up mine tomorrow at 10am. Can’t wait. How much are the towbars from dealership? I normally go with westfalia towbars but as the Jimny is so new they haven’t done one as yet. And those that have them are there already threaded bolt holes to fit it or is it a template and drill job? Ta ( I’ll post picks up tomorrow.)

More
17 Jan 2019 13:25 #200959 by Gadget
Tow bar is £329 inc VAT (or £395 fitted) without wiring. 13 pin harness kit is £125.50 inc VAT (or £175 fitted).

More
17 Jan 2019 15:43 #200967 by facade
Replied by facade on topic New Jimny waiting list
Just rung to see if there is any news of mine, and the dealer says that they will be allocated cars, which they then offer down the line of buyers, in order of deposits, until someone accepts them, so I could be offered any colour.

I doubt if many people want the ultra expensive auto, so I might have to take white, silver or black ( I certainly don't want the yellow, beige or blue)

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
17 Jan 2019 20:05 #201009 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic New Jimny waiting list

SmallBlue wrote: Pick up mine tomorrow at 10am. Can’t wait. How much are the towbars from dealership? I normally go with westfalia towbars but as the Jimny is so new they haven’t done one as yet. And those that have them are there already threaded bolt holes to fit it or is it a template and drill job? Ta ( I’ll post picks up tomorrow.)

Just copied this from the Hand Book, Looks like the holes are already there.

• lee1980
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Jan 2019 20:22 #201011 by lee1980
Replied by lee1980 on topic New Jimny waiting list
Ooh can you download owners manual from suzuki and post on here or is that not allowed?

• wigit
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Jan 2019 10:29 #201049 by wigit
Replied by wigit on topic New Jimny waiting list
So my it will be here in the end of January has turned into the it will be here end of March like some others.

Small groan at the dealer but in realty with my thinking hat on I would rather have the 19 plate on the V5.

It is easy not to manage peoples expectations and know if they pull the plug you can sell it three times over.

At least it should be here for the Goodwood Members Meeting

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds