BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Painted diff ..

• GRAYWOLF
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Sep 2018 13:23 #195996 by GRAYWOLF
Painted diff .. was created by GRAYWOLF
Lets see some of these painted diff covers, i am in process of total buzzweld under my Jimster, and, having seen a few comical ones, and tough ones..while i decide which to do..cos i'm daft like that, it is a fun vehicle after all,
let's see what you lot have got.!
Surprise me..lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NineCherries
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Sep 2018 14:06 #195998 by NineCherries
Replied by NineCherries on topic Re:Painted diff ..
I’ve just got mine all tidied up underneath and it’s just plain black (boring I know) but I’ve seen a few national flags done on diff casings (Japanese rising sun, and the scottish St. Andrews cross)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• GRAYWOLF
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Sep 2018 18:39 #196001 by GRAYWOLF
Replied by GRAYWOLF on topic Re:Painted diff ..
Hiya, mines all black, but just painted diff cover, or centre.French blue !
I am thinking along lines of the Joker caricature front and rear..for a laugh.
If i get bored, i can soon black it over.lol.

• Caelite
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Sep 2018 00:33 #196003 by Caelite
Replied by Caelite on topic Re:Painted diff ..
I've been toying with doing mine in red. I have a tub of rustoyl black anti rust stuff. But my friend has a source of proper old school red lead paint, which does hold up better than the new acrylic stuff. Been tempted to do my diff in this, as well as possibly under the headlights and above the exhaust. Would love to do the whole chassis rail in it, but it is pricey.

More
17 Sep 2018 05:21 #196040 by Bosanek
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRAYWOLF

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds