BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny value

• jimothy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Sep 2016 17:18 - 11 Sep 2016 18:10 #172197 by jimothy
Jimny value was created by jimothy

A sad day is upon me as the wife has decided to sell the jimny..only thing is .whats it worth..it's 2007 jimny JLX..i with 144.000 miles it had another engine fitted at 79,000 just had an MOT.with an advisory of damp swivel housing but has no play in the bearings. These were all replaced by myself the other year as well as the rear shockers and a complete exhaust including the CAT. It does have a steering damper fitted. Also side bars and wind deflectors. I have a set of brand new Suzuki roof bars as well never used..it has just had an oil change this week and two new coil packs fitted. I have a set of spare front hockey sticks as well not fitted. The little car has been a bit pampered and is a bit of a pavement princess but is in good all round condition and everything it has needed has been done do to the wife needing a reliable car..Reason for selling no good with the grandchildren. So we now have a four door fiesta ohhhh...
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Sep 2016 18:10 by jimothy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2016 20:06 #172208 by Keithy
Replied by Keithy on topic Jimny value
The only way to verify the value is to place it up for sale....ebay gumtree autotrader etc.....then you'll know the value.

Wife gets the Fiesta you get the Jimny....sorted it for ya! ;-)

Don't the parents of the children have a car? ::dry::

• jimothy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Sep 2016 20:28 #172210 by jimothy
Replied by jimothy on topic Jimny value
I like the jimny but can't live with the bumpy ride..I like my teethe in my head..as for price I have listed it on the jimny site..as of offers..I have a rough price in mind.and if someone is interested I would sooner it goes to a good home..

• jimothy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Sep 2016 20:06 #172542 by jimothy
Replied by jimothy on topic Jimny value
Best offer on the jimny has been £2300. As part exchange against a new car..and another offer of £1.000. Well as I don't want a new car I will not be getting £2,300.. And I will not be selling for a £1.000..so I'm looking at about £2000 or Ono...please give me a call if your interested I'm in romford Essex. Tel 07930625578

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds