BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Panhard bracket or adjustable rods

• boby13
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Mar 2014 02:16 - 15 Mar 2014 02:18 #108617 by boby13
Replied by boby13 on topic Panhard bracket or adjustable rods
I had to install a prop spacer but only for the front shaft, the bracket if for leveling the panhard. It will give you a better ride but the adjustable panhard is better because of the sturdyness and it lets you keep the diffs perfectly aligned, this is very important so that the tires wear out evenly... had that problem, my solution was getting rid of the bracket and welding an extension for the adjustable panhard so there is no need for the bracket
Last edit: 15 Mar 2014 02:18 by boby13.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2014 08:20 #108627 by robs5230
i have adjustable rods on mine and no riser brackets. just removed a set of tyres that had been on for 2 years and had perfectly even wear.

standard jimny - for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds