× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

bit of advice please

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Jun 2013 20:51 - 06 Jun 2013 21:11 #73002 by nicho
bit of advice please was created by nicho
if i were to sell my jimny on ebay what reserve or buy it now etc would you recommend. at min no tax or mot as been off road wile i saved for mods.03 plate 140k on it 1 doc owner before us who got it serviced by suzuki up to 100k 2 inch lift front pro comps are new + rear pro comps, rear shock re locators,kn filter,trimmed bumpers n arches, 215 80 15 ats,2 inch kap springs,at min there are also 215 80 15 mud tyres but i might sell them seperate as they are worth quite a bit .lost intrest in it to be honist.i know with mot it would be worth more but id be happy to sell cheep for qwick sale just to clear my drive n got things lined up to spend the money on.what u recon without mot and what with.thanks for any info.
loads of info hear

www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...8963-northwest-jimny

Attachment JIMNYPIC.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 21:11 by nicho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds