BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

P & P in the NE

• GWR
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 19:59 #66948 by GWR
P & P in the NE was created by GWR
Does anyone no of any P & P in the NE? I heard there was one in Stanley but can't find any info :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ne-crock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 20:07 #66949 by ne-crock
Replied by ne-crock on topic P & P in the NE
its called pea farm off road center,

also another local one is Wilton off road center

• GWR
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 20:17 #66953 by GWR
Replied by GWR on topic P & P in the NE

ne-crock wrote: its called pea farm off road center,

also another local one is Wilton off road center

Cheers mate :) any good?

• ne-crock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 20:28 #66955 by ne-crock
Replied by ne-crock on topic P & P in the NE
in all honestly i've never been to either, untill my cars a bit further with its modifcation i wont be hammering it off road and just stuck to mainly greenlaning for now,

wiltons wet, and boggy and would recomend a decent lift and tyres, but a reasnobally good suzuki going so wont be stuck out with the landy's, only opening once a month currently

pea farm not to sure about heard mixed reviews but is open any time, just go to the farmers house pay the money then play

• GWR
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 20:58 #66962 by GWR
Replied by GWR on topic P & P in the NE

ne-crock wrote: in all honestly i've never been to either, untill my cars a bit further with its modifcation i wont be hammering it off road and just stuck to mainly greenlaning for now,

wiltons wet, and boggy and would recomend a decent lift and tyres, but a reasnobally good suzuki going so wont be stuck out with the landy's, only opening once a month currently

pea farm not to sure about heard mixed reviews but is open any time, just go to the farmers house pay the money then play

Just curious, am gonna stick with green lanes for now ;)

• doncarlyon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 21:19 #66966 by doncarlyon
Replied by doncarlyon on topic P & P in the NE
Been to Pea Farm, its not bad... normally people around to pull you out if you get stuck.

Castleside quarry is ok aswell and no need to pay, never get any hassle up there.

• gaz3359
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2013 21:30 #66971 by gaz3359
Replied by gaz3359 on topic P & P in the NE
Was at pea farm a couple month back,its in a state id say at the moment needs the digger in,and also could be concidered dangerous as its mixed with bikes and they fly all over,should be seperate days on a weekend for bikes trucks,used to go quite regular with friends and used to be a good day.open every day and £10 per truck.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds