BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Insurance

More
16 Apr 2010 20:48 #3143 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:Insurance
New policy, new company!

I'm now with Premium Choice for £235 fully comp with me Mrs as a named driver. £115 cheaper than Adrian Flux.

I'm drving a 2000 X plate hardtop with external rol cage, winch bumper and ORA Rear Bumper, Rock sliders as part of cage, 16 inch Vit Wheels with MT's, I'm 31, my Mrs is 28, live in good postcode and have proper garage at house, no convictions and good jobs.

Benefits are:

Covered fully comp off road as long as at pre organised event, so if I roll it or put it on it's side and a tree stump caves a side in, they'll jolly well repair it!!! Not to sure I'd claim though unless bad.

Covered on road and on Green Lanes

Cheap

They don't care what mods I have and it won;t get any more expensive.

Drawbacks are:

Not insured to drive anyone elses car.

They don't use no claims, so I'm not building any more up.

It has to be in my garage at night or be part of an ongoing journey.

I think I'll go back to Flux next year as they'll honor the NCB they have awarded me in a years time, just to keep it going and then see who's cheaper after that year.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2010 20:49 #3144 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:Insurance
Oh and I can commute occasionally to a single place of work and I'm limited to 5K miles, which is no challenge.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds