BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

whats going on in the garden

• oilypirate
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Nov 2014 19:14 #129331 by oilypirate
whats going on in the garden was created by oilypirate
Thought i better start a build topic
i haven't got a unit/garage any more so its the grate out door garden build for me so picked the below jimny up for my mums husban to come out off roading with us (www.south4x4torque.co.uk)
he hit the internet and bought a load of bits for me to fit to it then a year later :dry: i've got round to doing it

now i remembered to take pictures after i started so it did have posh crome steps these have been removed to go on the bay and truck up on stands ready

Low milage of 68k never been off roaded so makes things nice and easy made even easyer by wirer wd40ing every bolt etc i need to undo a week in advance ;) was really going to go to town but he needs it back asap so for now its just bolt the new gear on and clean and paint as i go and get it moted.. next summer i'll get a bit more involved

boot of bits :)

so todays work clean chassis up

rust treat and leave for a wile

remove old brake line fit new brake line at the rear

remove old suspenshion and fit new

then it got dark and chucked it down :angry: so i called it a night but you get the idea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oilypirate
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Nov 2014 18:10 #130937 by oilypirate
Replied by oilypirate on topic whats going on in the garden

this is in the boot of my car for when i start working on mine ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds