BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

Doom's Day Vehicle

• Dave cc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Oct 2013 11:53 #87590 by Dave cc
Replied by Dave cc on topic Doom's Day Vehicle

Sponnie wrote: I think there is room for both you modding nuts in here :) Pascal ASR, the Jimny looks good, i like how you have braced the front to keep it looking std for your local laws, although as many know on here , im not an engineer, I hope its strong enough for what you want it for.

DaveCC's is currently beating you to the " Dooms day" title, so lets see what you have got up your sleeve!

Just seen this post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Something new about to break cover going to call it my Heart break ridge Truck ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Oct 2013 16:11 #87601 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Doom's Day Vehicle

Dave cc wrote:

Sponnie wrote: I think there is room for both you modding nuts in here :) Pascal ASR, the Jimny looks good, i like how you have braced the front to keep it looking std for your local laws, although as many know on here , im not an engineer, I hope its strong enough for what you want it for.

DaveCC's is currently beating you to the " Dooms day" title, so lets see what you have got up your sleeve!

Just seen this post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Something new about to break cover going to call it my Heart break ridge Truck ;)

not brokeback?? :whistle:

• Dave cc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Oct 2013 20:53 #87647 by Dave cc

darthloachie wrote:

Dave cc wrote:

not brokeback?? :whistle:

Sounds like you know the film well whats it about then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• steffan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Oct 2013 20:58 #87648 by steffan
Replied by steffan on topic Doom's Day Vehicle
Looks more like broke bank with Dave's SPEC propa RAW I think the phase is lol

• Dave cc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Oct 2013 12:14 #87728 by Dave cc

steffan wrote: Looks more like broke bank with Dave's SPEC propa RAW I think the phase is lol

propa RAW !!!!!!! couldn't find that in the Oxford Dictionary ;)

• piprice
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Nov 2013 20:00 #90262 by piprice
Replied by piprice on topic Doom's Day Vehicle
Nation VS Nation :laugh:

Christ i cant even afford to start modding mine yet, i must be doing something wrong :blush:

• PascalASR
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Nov 2013 14:42 #93437 by PascalASR
Replied by PascalASR on topic Doom's Day Vehicle
Dear piprice,

nothing wrong, just to much caution how and whan to spend i think. Remeber that there is some VERY cool and still very ceap mods! Simple mods that brings next level to your car! 40mm suspension lift kit, 40 mm body lift kit and few other smaller details. Will give you some clearance and sure is low cost!

Uncle Pascal

• CarbonRob
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Dec 2013 04:41 #95374 by CarbonRob
Replied by CarbonRob on topic Doom's Day Vehicle
This is a nice Jimny. Really slickly done small mods and the bigger mods seem pretty well priced. I particularly like the way that the winch is tucked away. We don't all live in places that allow paramilitary vehicles on the road. PascalASR , you mentioned some big bore kit? What's the plan?

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds