BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

I Just Don't Know What To Think

• zukebob
  • zukebob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Manila, Philippines
More
16 Feb 2021 08:39 - 16 Feb 2021 08:40 #232829 by zukebob
What I mean to say is that I think whatever they were trying for, they succeded. I just don't know if I would ever want to drive it.

But maybe.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Feb 2021 08:40 by zukebob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2021 09:10 #232830 by Scimike
It reminds me of the Land Rover Panther, not sure if that was the look they wanted.The face and bonnet is too standard "Jimny" if I put my critical head on, it just needed some changes to this area to balance it out. Of  course just my personal like / dislikes being voiced.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
16 Feb 2021 12:28 #232841 by Lambert
Looks like the ideal weapons platform for wandering round the post covid19 wastelands administering justice to the covidiots.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
16 Feb 2021 13:22 #232844 by Dan
Replied by Dan on topic I Just Don't Know What To Think
It's Renault powered, it will probably have something break at the most inopportune moment.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds