BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

King Of The Hammers 2017

More
05 Feb 2017 17:55 #177758 by John_S_RAA
For your information anyone interested in extreme off roading King Of The Hammers is taking place now and the following week. Johnson Valley USA. There is a live link but due to time difference usually starts about 6pm GMT. Here is a link
ultra4racing.com/live

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2017 18:08 #177760 by Keithy
Replied by Keithy on topic King Of The Hammers 2017
KOTH is always great fun to watch.....it's a shame I'm poor and mostly knackered.......30 years ago I'd have been up for some of that! :D

Always liked fatgirls myself.....somehow the name got changed to rockbouncers....hey PC and all the rest.

Wasted my time with international rallying building cars and supporting cars.....whilst great fun the pay ain't so good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: John_S_RAA

• Lambert
  • Away
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
05 Feb 2017 19:44 #177767 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic King Of The Hammers 2017
I think it was either last year or two that the commentators were blathering on about how everyone was having trouble on one sector and needing to winch, then along came the English gigglepin team and they were romping up the same section in their defender then it cut to the helicopter footage and you could feel the utter bemusement of the commentary team as they saw the defender was definitely winching but at 14mph, they could not believe it anymore than if they were watching little green men whizzing about in saucers. Priceless.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: John_S_RAA

More
07 Feb 2017 19:59 #177835 by John_S_RAA
Replied by John_S_RAA on topic King Of The Hammers 2017
Live stream showing qualifying now! Commentary by Jim Gigglepin Marsden.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds