BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Grin for the day

• JivingDaddy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Jun 2014 14:03 #116992 by JivingDaddy
Grin for the day was created by JivingDaddy
A chicken farmer went to a local bar ... Sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

"What a coincidence" the farmer says. 'This is a special day for me.... "I too am celebrating."

"This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!" Says the woman.

"What a coincidence!" says the farmer as they clinked glasses the man asked, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my gynaecologist told me that I am pregnant!"

"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying fertilized eggs."

'That's great!' says the woman. "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I used a different cock," he replied.

The woman smiled and said, "What a coincidence. So did I."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds