AE 4x4 Club - Dumfries & Galloway

More
25 Jun 2020 12:16 - 25 Jun 2020 12:17 #223987 by Novaboy6
Hi guys, we are still suspended due to COVID but please feel free to pop onto our Facebook page and as soon as we get the go ahead to resume, feel free to pop along to our events. we usually meet the first Sunday of the month.. We use various farms and fields all over Dumfries & Galloway as well as woods and forests. We have several event types including Tyro which is suitable for all vehicle types (these events are a nice easy day great introduction to the sport and great practice) to trials that offer a bit more challenge with more rocks and the odd drop to my favourite the punch hunt. This is just the most fun, no directions just you and your wits.In a nutshell it is orienteering with a jeep.
Last edit: 25 Jun 2020 12:17 by Novaboy6.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reason2doubt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2020 18:19 #223996 by Doctorchris
I remember, fondly, helping Club Off-Road run the Bulldog Trophy in the Forest of Ae. This was a good few years back. Myself and a friend spent quite a lot of the time just pottering around the site in my 1994 LWB Ford Maverick. My Gen 4 Jimny would be even better fun.
Sadly, I lived in Sunderland then, so the site was easy to get to. Now I'm in Somerset it's much further away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds