Fully Floating Rear Axle Kit (20 Oct 2021)

Brett and Riccy are please to announce the

G&D Floating Axle Kit

This add-in kit enables you to enhance your Gen3 Jimny to a fully floating rear axle

Full details are in the download file below

DOWNLOAD DETAILS HERE

File Attachment:

× National, International Events.

Post your major events here

BigJimnyMeet 2022?

More
16 Sep 2021 18:40 #238671 by mlines
BigJimnyMeet 2022? was created by mlines
BigJimnyMeet2022?

Over the past 10 years, BigJimny has put together several meets which have been very popular mainly due to the support and input from the Jimny community.

Looking ahead into 2022, we would greatly appreciate your views/feedback on what we could do in 2022.

All comments welcome or if preferred PM me.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2021 19:07 #238672 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
Hmm! dunno what you could do differently, the 2019 and 2021 meets were both  great! If there is one in 2022, North or South (East or West) I will do my best to attend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlines

More
16 Sep 2021 19:08 - 16 Sep 2021 19:11 #238673 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
I am being totally selfish and putting forward my ideal event.
On-site camping over the weekend (arrive Friday, camp Fri / Sat) with a big social get together (around the obligatory camp fire), with on site off road facilities for those that want a go and easy viewing for those that just want to watch the fun.
Avalanche Adventure (Sibertoft) has always been good (for the Series 2 club), it has the above plus clay shooting, quads etc, even the wife enjoyed this place. Wagtail is another, farmer (Charles) is a top bloke and it's a chilled place, but less the additional activities and a toilet worse than the one in Trainspotting 
Something along this sort of event? 

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack, very bright light bar and a vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2021 19:11 by Scimike.

• Lambert
  • Away
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
16 Sep 2021 20:12 #238679 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
As I said on bookface wouldn't mind a look round Shropshire or mid Wales, it's not somewhere I have really been to so would be a bit of variety. That said I will be wherever you need me, parking cars and getting peoples attention!

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
The last of the gen3s, probably.

More
17 Sep 2021 11:38 - 17 Sep 2021 11:40 #238710 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
A Punch Hunt would be good? This can cater for all levels of vehicles, and is something to do whilst 'playing' on an offroad site, searching for and getting to the punch that owners feel comfortable going for in their vehicles, with trophies / prizes for various categories...

And maybe a "show n' shine" so that you can cater for the road going Jimnys? That can also include the offroad biased machines as well? Trophies / prizes for the best in show, best pavement princess, best offroad, muddiest vehicle, etc...?
Last edit: 17 Sep 2021 11:40 by X8GGY.

More
17 Sep 2021 11:42 #238711 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
I really enjoyed this years event, so would definitely consider going next year. Somewhere central would be good.

2011 Blue Jimny SZ3, Xtrons Head Unit, DAB, Front and Rear Cameras, TPMS, K&N, Bosch Aerotwin blades, LED side and interior lights, boot light, parcel shelf, boot box, dash box. Osram Nightbreakers, CTEK Battery Sense.

More
17 Sep 2021 23:26 #238736 by Fossie
Replied by Fossie on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
We would be up for it. Liking Scimike and boogies suggestions along with Lambert locations ..
You're spoiling us.

More
18 Sep 2021 09:35 #238746 by jackonlyjack
Replied by jackonlyjack on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
Like i said on FB I would like a day out at 
Seven Sisters. Walters Arena 

More
18 Sep 2021 10:06 #238747 by Bill Portland
Replied by Bill Portland on topic Re:BigJimnyMeet 2022?
Beaulieu can host some great indivudual car marque days including off road facilities and lots to keep the family interested. I know it's a long way for northerners to travel though

Sent from my Power Armor 13 using Tapatalk

More
18 Sep 2021 10:10 #238748 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic BigJimnyMeet 2022?
Having outlined my (own) perfect event, I am going to say the format for this year's was just about perfect for a none club event.Thanks for taking the time to organise, I know it takes a lot of effort and is appreciated.
It only required better viewing of the off-road area, basically to give those that don't want to be on the course something to watch while they have a chat with others. The wooded nature of Parkwood made spectating almost impossible, so it lost a little something when the majority went to hide in the woods.
Just a suggestion which maybe difficult to accommodate. 

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack, very bright light bar and a vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds