× National, International Events.

Post your major events here

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:BigJimny Meet (North) 2021 - Photographer

More
12 Jul 2021 16:46 #236635 by Scimike
Yes faces to Jimny to Forum user was a tough link to make.
Not helping that all the vehicles are Jimny's and they don't come in many colours.

Very nice atmosphere at the event, spoke to some nice people and took some photos.
​​​​​
Thanks  to Martin and those that made it happen.

Who gave us a nice wave as we both left the M6 for Congleton?
Black  Jimny, anyone on here? Us in Silver Jimny being followed by my caravan.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony 2D head unit, Elvis Bobblehead, Jimnybits transfer Guard, Hand crafted Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Voodoo Doll with pins (active spell - I believe it's working), Jimnybits Adventure Rack, towbar, Light bar and vintage caravan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2021 08:00 #236650 by DrRobin

Lambert, the first picture album I will put up is a single picture of each attendee as a reference as to who was there!

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Martin, What is the best way for me to put my pictures up on the website?  Should I create a photo album, load them into the thread or link them to Flickr?

I have also got a number of videos, both from my phone and from a 360 degree camera, but these would probably be best on Youtube (linked) as that renders them correctly for different devices.

Robin

2011 Blue Jimny SZ3, Xtrons Head Unit, DAB, Front and Rear Cameras, TPMS, K&N, Bosch Aerotwin blades, LED side and interior lights, boot light, parcel shelf, boot box, dash box. Osram Nightbreakers, CTEK Battery Sense.

More
13 Jul 2021 08:07 #236651 by mlines

Martin, What is the best way for me to put my pictures up on the website?  Should I create a photo album, load them into the thread or link them to Flickr?

For me the best way is for me to create an album and for you to upload them yourself if you think this is possible? 

I will create the album this morning and send you over the access details for you to see if it works for you?

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
13 Jul 2021 08:14 #236653 by DrRobin

For me the best way is for me to create an album and for you to upload them yourself if you think this is possible? 

I will create the album this morning and send you over the access details for you to see if it works for you?

Martin

Yeah that would be great, I can edit, re-size and post them to an album on your site.  The pictures from my SLR can probably go today, the phones videos, maybe today/tomorrow but the 360 degree videos will take a little longer to process, although they are mostly of me driving round the easy stuff, so perhaps a bit boring compared with the rest.

Robin

2011 Blue Jimny SZ3, Xtrons Head Unit, DAB, Front and Rear Cameras, TPMS, K&N, Bosch Aerotwin blades, LED side and interior lights, boot light, parcel shelf, boot box, dash box. Osram Nightbreakers, CTEK Battery Sense.

More
13 Jul 2021 08:27 #236657 by Axholme Lion
White gen 4 with the 'SUZUKI' rad grille and bonnet protector. They're all good 'uns though. We had a white gen 3 before that.

More
13 Jul 2021 08:36 - 13 Jul 2021 08:57 #236659 by mlines

Yeah that would be great, I can edit, re-size and post them to an album on your site.  The pictures from my SLR can probably go today, the phones videos, maybe today/tomorrow but the 360 degree videos will take a little longer to process, although they are mostly of me driving round the easy stuff, so perhaps a bit boring compared with the rest.

Robin

So I have created an album here for you.

www.lines-associates.com/piwigo/index.php?/category/721

You should be able to log in (did you get an email with the details).

Its a bit clunky. Once logged in you get a menu item "Discover" appear top right with an "upload" option about halfway down

Much appreciated.

Martin

Martin

235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Last edit: 13 Jul 2021 08:57 by mlines.

More
13 Jul 2021 09:06 #236661 by mlines
oh, and videos are best in YouTube, just send links for those.

Martin

More
13 Jul 2021 09:39 - 13 Jul 2021 09:40 #236662 by mlines
In practicing with DrRobin we have got photo upload working to the BigJimny Server

If you have pictures you would like to share then I can create you a directory and you can upload.

Please drop me a line and I will set it up for you.

I will formally "advertise" it once it has some pictures uploaded (I have over 400 myself)  but you can see it building here.....

www.lines-associates.com/piwigo/index.php?/category/720

Martin

Martin

Last edit: 13 Jul 2021 09:40 by mlines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert, Riccy

More
14 Jul 2021 08:54 #236676 by Adrian
I think I remember it Axholme Lion, but all will be clear when the gallery is complete Adie

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds