BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

WANTED: alloy Jimny wheel

More
31 Jan 2023 09:48 #247289 by Bosanek
I need a single alloy Jimny 3 wheel.

To my great dismay, someone stole my alloy spare wheel with tyre.
All four road wheels had anti-theft nuts installed, but not the spare one.
It was the same wheel as in the attached picture.

As far as I know, these alloy wheels were factory fitted to Jimnys in years 2005-2012.

Does anyone have one wheel that they are willing to post abroad? Or perhaps knows a place in UK where I could get one wheel and that they would post?
I would of course pay the postage fees etc.

I am also willing to consider a different style Jimny alloy wheel if someone has one to offer.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2023 11:16 #247290 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic WANTED: alloy Jimny wheel
What a pain. I had to buy two locking kits for my car, so used one of the second set to lock the spare wheel and another to lock the wheel cover in place.

There are a few sellers on eBay have the same wheel, but they might not want to ship abroad. Only other choice is to get someone in the UK to buy it, then ship to you, but it might be expensive in postage costs.

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bosanek

More
01 Mar 2023 19:49 - 01 Mar 2023 19:57 #247824 by TheForeigner
I have 4 alloys with decent tires that came off a 2003. They dont look exactly the same as yours but I will try to find the picture of them on my phone. The only problem is that I am in Ireland and I don't have a clue what postage would cost.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Mar 2023 19:57 by TheForeigner. Reason: Pictures added
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bosanek

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds