BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Wanted 2001 bonnet grill (just one of)

More
17 Jul 2022 19:54 - 18 Jul 2022 11:15 #244123 by laikathedog
Hi, a vandal/child/drunk person decided to stuff a a stick through one of my grills, does anyone have one like picture attached, they could help my daughter get her Jimny ready for its MOT (not that this is a fail, but it looks bad)

it is a 2001 bonnet

i have a spare pair of rear hub covers if you’ want to exchange ;)
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Jul 2022 11:15 by Lambert. Reason: Swearing. Please remember this is a family friendly forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds