BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

ORA Radius Arm Guards - SOLD

More
02 Nov 2021 20:26 - 02 Nov 2021 20:27 #239815 by furo
Set of Off Road Armoury radius arm guards for sale (much more heavy duty than other brands). They were only on my Jimny for a few months, but are coated in Dinitrol and have sat in my garage for a long time so they don't look shiny and new. Unfortunately I have misplaced the fittings, so this does not come with the nuts/bolts/washers - £35 collected in Glasgow. I also have 1.5L of axle oil for a Jimny which you can have for free.

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Nov 2021 20:27 by furo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2021 20:43 #239816 by X8GGY

More
02 Nov 2021 20:58 #239817 by furo
Replied by furo on topic ORA Radius Arm Guards - £35
Yes can do

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

More
02 Nov 2021 21:11 #239819 by X8GGY

More
02 Nov 2021 21:16 - 02 Nov 2021 21:16 #239820 by furo
Replied by furo on topic ORA Radius Arm Guards - SOLD
Great! Would you like the oil too - it might not post well. I'll send you a private message.

Last edit: 02 Nov 2021 21:16 by furo.

More
03 Nov 2021 06:33 #239822 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic ORA Radius Arm Guards - SOLD
Thanks Furo!

Payment sent…

Dave ;)

More
03 Nov 2021 07:41 #239823 by Scimike
Just a heads up that you probably know.
The ORA guards use two cone shaped washers each that fit between the guard and the radius arm mount, effectively transmitting the arm bolt pressure to the assembly. Without them you can't tighten the arm bolt sufficiently on the radius arm as the sides of the guards don't bend like they do on other makes.
I my opinion the ORA is a better design for clamping pressure and mud clearance.

Not a big issue they are missing, you can make something similar out of washers. I have a trick for fitting these "washers" behind the guard, happy to share if want.
All the bestMike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
03 Nov 2021 09:24 #239825 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic ORA Radius Arm Guards - SOLD
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI sell the bolt packs Mike?!

Dave / ZookBOB 

More
03 Nov 2021 10:15 #239829 by Scimike
Ah, my spider sense was telling me I was teaching you to suck eggs!
Just sent in the spirit of being helpful :-)
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY

More
03 Nov 2021 21:40 #239848 by X8GGY

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds