BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Thoughts on Selling my Gen 4 SZ5 with daft number plate

• Beaverhausen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Aug 2021 06:16 - 09 Aug 2021 06:19 #237429 by Beaverhausen
Morning all,
Wondering if this forum may be a good place to put feelers out for my Gen4 SZ5 Jimny? I'm reluctant to sell it but have just been given a new car and I can't fit 3 on the driveway.

11,000 miles. Needs a good valet hence the photo of me with it when I originally picked it up from the dealer (Roadworthy Bristol). But I use it daily to take the dog out, so it's pointless having a good old clean until the new car comes.

J200 MNY plate comes with it.
Roof rails and rear Jimny bucket boot liner thing, and one of those dash comparment things for propping the phone on for Waze etc.
Fuel pump and seatbelt recalls completed last month (Suzuki Trowbridge).
I fitted a front/rear dashcam/reversing camera (can be removed).

It's in Westbury, Wiltshire. As am I.
What else... nothing really. It has been dealer serviced as I pay the monthly maintenance/service plan.
You'll know what the fuel consumption is like. I average 42mpg on the drives I do around Wiltshire.

Any thoughts? Is Autotrader the best bet or maybe talk to the local dealer as they're short of stock of all used cars. They're even advertising for used cars in their showroom.

Not sure on pricing. What's a fair price do you think? You guys are the experts :)

Thanks in advance, Tim

Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Aug 2021 06:19 by Beaverhausen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2021 09:39 #237434 by Gadget
Get in touch with a dealer, most will bite your arm off at the moment. I know Luscombes have been on the FB groups making offers to people selling. Prices are crazy at the moment, so difficult to know what 'fair' is, but you should be able to get £25k from a dealer.

• Beaverhausen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Aug 2021 20:19 #237452 by Beaverhausen
Thank you Gadget. I'll give them a call in the morning.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds