BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Suzuki SZ5 -2020 20 reg - 1300miles - Kinetic Yellow - extras.

• zebraman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Jul 2020 16:19 - 30 Jul 2020 16:21 #225862 by zebraman
24500 isn't too bad for a March 2020 car with the grill, mudflaps etc. List would be around 20500 with metallic.

The grill is around 300 fitted.
Flaps from dealer are 200.
Mats another 60.
Hard cover is a few hundred too so around 700 in extras puts it at around 21200 so just over 3 grand over list ain't too greedy and he may even knock some off for a forum member ;)

Good luck with the sale buddy and I'm really sorry about the redundancy. It's ruff out there.
Last edit: 30 Jul 2020 16:21 by zebraman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2020 22:29 - 11 May 2021 20:03 #225880 by lightning
l've been to see the vehicle he actually paid just under £20,000
The benefit of getting on the waiting list in 2018.
l've been on it for a year but was still 20th in line in June, so no hope of getting one.
Current going rate is between £22,000 and £26,000+ at dealers.
There was a brand new yellow one at £24,000 on Auto Trader today which looked like a good deal (in the current Jimny market)
Well, 2019 with 36 miles on the clock.
But l can't do anything until our vehicle sells.
l will buy the one on this thread if our Land Rover sells, it's a case of pay the money or don't get one.
l certainly couldn't fault it when l went to see it.

There is the 2018 one at my local dealer, £21,000 with 6800 miles showing.
But it's an ex press fleet vehicle, although we took an extended test drive and it looks and drives fine.
l would still pay the extra for the one on here if l can get it though, it's newer and will have a longer warranty, plus it hasn't been thrashed around a quarry by motoring journalists.

Update
l bought the Jimny from the member on here!
Last edit: 11 May 2021 20:03 by lightning.

More
04 Aug 2020 21:31 #226092 by mickamills
Enjoy the new car Martin, it’s as good as it can be!

More
05 Aug 2020 10:19 #226095 by lightning
Thank you! The car looks and even smells new, couldn't have hoped for a better one.

l've not actually driven it yet
But my wife is over the moon with the Jimny.

More
05 Aug 2020 15:27 #226105 by X8GGY
Awww! A happy ending for both of you! Group-

Dave

More
12 Aug 2020 21:53 #226589 by lightning
Done nearly 400 miles in it this week, mainly motorway as my own vehicle was in for repairs.

The Jimny is great, happy to sit at 70mph with the cruise control on in relative silence (compared to my Defender)

Plus it's so much nicer to drive after lowering the tyre pressures. In fact the ride quality is now better than some new ordinary cars that we test drove.

The supplying dealer clearly forgot to lower the tyre pressures from the transportation level of 40psi.

Although it was better than you'd think even with the tyres pumped up that hard.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds