BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Black Rear Door, Bonnet, Rear bumper, Driver Side Door and Wheel Cover For Sales

• ZukracerV6
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Jul 2020 15:19 - 10 Jul 2020 15:22 #224780 by ZukracerV6
Afternoon, I’m clearing out a few final bits left over from a 2009 Jimny donor vehicle.

Open to any sensible offer, as I need to get rid of them. Collection only or you can arrange a courier/man in a van etc

All of them need a good clean, as algae has started to grow on them. No rust unless otherwise stated below, they do have a few scratches but nothing major unless mentioned below.

I have for sale -

Black rear door including glass, high level brake light, wiper mechanism, spare wheel holder, central locking motor etc. (no interior panels or wiper arm)

Silver rear bumper, few scuffs on corners (does not include lights)

Black rear spare wheel cover

Black bonnet, slight damage to passenger side front corner (see picture) come with chrome grill inserts

Black/silver driver’s door with glass and electric window motor (no hinges, no interior panel, switches or central locking/locking mechanism)

Located near Swansea post code SA4 3SJ
Cheer Sam
Last edit: 10 Jul 2020 15:22 by ZukracerV6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2020 16:03 #224781 by Reason2doubt
I'm up for grabbing that rear door IF it is still available start of August when I get back from Italy. I'm in Swansea too so can just pop round and collect.

I will PM when I am back (should be end of July technically) but if it goes before then, no problem.

• ZukracerV6
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Jul 2020 10:42 #225315 by ZukracerV6
Yep no problem, will keep hold of it until your back. Have a good trip

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds