BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

O2 Jimny for Sale in London

More
02 Jun 2020 18:53 #223163 by tommyk19
Dear Jimny enthusiasts, after long resistance I'm forced to sell my O2 soft top Jimny as my 3 month old newborn proved that it's not car of her choice.

It's 2005 model with 51633 miles on the clock. According to V5 I'm 6th owner. I have purchased it in 2018 and until then it has some service history. since then I have preferred to carry out basics myself as follows:

05/2018 45100 miles car purchased, replaced roof.
45500 spark plugs, all fluids.
45910 coolant replaced.
46000 new battery and pollen filter.
46378 timing belt, water pump and coolant.
46880 engine oil and 4 new tyres Bridgestone Dueller A/T

I have passed MOT just when COVID was closing down on 27th of March this year with two advisories:
Offside Front Wheel bearing slightly noisy (5.1.3 (b) (i))
Offside Rear Wheel bearing has slight play (5.1.3 (a) (i))

Otherwise car is mechanically very good with everything working as it should. It shows some cosmetic damage due to the age, especially inside on those famous plastics.. Steering wheel surface is slowly giving up to sun rays and radio works on left speaker most of the time but when you hit a speed bump at correct angle, then you'll get full stereo Jimny style sound (so still can't really hear anything)

Car has been used for 5 mile commute mainly with some regular trips to Gloucestershire and Stansted airport. Furthest I've managed was London to Peak District last year at leisurely 55 mph on motorway. with some excursions to 'danger zone' of 65 mph!! I have only used Shell V Power petrol, not for bhp as you can't tell difference but engine is just much happier with that petrol for some reason.

Before 2018 I didn't even knew that was such a car as Jimny until my colleague from work kindly offered this one and I have been converted since. As mentioned above, family member arrival and relocation forces me to sell.

Car can be viewed in TW9 (Kew) in West London anytime these days and I'm hoping for about £2200.

thanks

Tom
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stumpy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Jun 2020 09:48 #223474 by Stumpy
Replied by Stumpy on topic O2 Jimny for Sale in London
Hi Tom - manual or auto?

More
15 Jun 2020 10:38 #223604 by tommyk19
Hi Stumpy, it’s manual, 5 gears.
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds