BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

nato green 55 reg 1.6 conversion jimny for sale

• invincible
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Mar 2020 14:46 #219990 by invincible
with deep regret due to female decisions in my life i am looking for sensible offers for my 55 reg jimny.
i wanted to keep her forever (the jimny) but times have changed. she is painted nato green, i put in a suzuki swift 1.6 engine 6 months ago and clutch,.which had 60,000 miles on it.ive done 3k more in her. has 110227 on the clock. the rear seats have been removed and a board floor put in, has freewheel hubs , hub spacers (raptor) cooper discoverer at tyres, insa turbo ranger spare, tow bar, a jimny snorkel and diff, gearbox and transfer box breathers installed. recent shocks,full exhaust, decatted, airhorn, rear led reverse lamp, dab kenwood radio and antenna.
been used but its very well loved and maintained, the gearbox is now loud and a bearing rebuild is needed, plus she also has the odd miss fire,. i,ll take a sensible offer but i,m not desperate to part with at all..
please txt me for pics and any other questions or details. cheers Liam 07782333852

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds