BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

WANTED: Rubber caps / bungs from the floor

More
28 Feb 2020 10:09 #219182 by Bosanek
I need TWO rubber caps / "bungs" which fill the holes in the floor below the driver's and front passenger's feet (there is one on each side). One identical cap should also be present in the boot floor.

The diameter of the floor holes which those caps seal is 3 cm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2020 18:56 #219192 by facade
Try a decent motor factor. There are also plenty on eBay, search for 30mm blanking plug, 30mm rubber blanking, or 30mm hole sealing, 30mm grommet etc.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
03 Mar 2020 10:49 #219318 by Bosanek
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationThank you for the suggestion.

Would these be a good fit:

They are meant for 32 mm holes, which is 2 mm larger diameter than the holes in Jimny's floor.

Most grommets on Ebay are for 32 mm holes.

More
03 Mar 2020 12:11 #219322 by facade
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationIf you are sure the hole is 30mm, get 30mm bungs, the larger ones will just curve up/down if you force them in. The 30mm should refer to the solid part of the bung, inside the rubber lips.

I see the 30mm ones are either expensive, or have to come from China.

try PMing Martin for a price for genuine Suzuki from the shop.

I found a Fiat one that is 30mm, check with the supplier that it fits a 30mm hole

In the meantime, stick Duck tape over the hole it will keep splashes out.

I would have thought someone breaking a jimny would have a few used ones.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds