BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2004 Jimny Mode for sale (Possibly).

• Jimx5
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Aug 2019 21:57 - 04 Aug 2019 13:03 #211790 by Jimx5
Well it has come time to sell on my Jimny.
The jimny was bought to do a specific job which was to help empty my Mothers house after she died and it has been a God send in more ways than i expected, i truly have enjoyed my time with the Jimny.
To be honest i don't really know if i want to sell it as i do get bored with cars quite easily after i have sorted their little faults out.
Right, specifics.
Jimny Mode.
Metallic Red.
Rear air foil/scoop, whatever it's called.
New silencer box 18 months ago.
Diffs gear and transfer boxes have fresh oil in them less than 12 months ago.
Engine oil has been changed every 500 miles (yes i did say every 500 miles).
Three spoke alloys with decent tyres on, the nearside front is a bit scrubbed due to a failed kingpin bearing which i have replaced.
Very decent condition considering it's 15 years old AND virtually no rust, i have painted the chassis rails and underbody.
Just turned over a genuine 37,000 miles.
Starting price £4,000.....negotiable.
I am in no rush to sell, so open to decent offers.
P.M. for more details or a chat.
Dave.
Wigan, Lanc's.

Edit. It has just clocked 36,100 miles, not 37,000 as previously stated.
Car will come with new spare kingpin bearings and correct 9mm seal.
Last edit: 04 Aug 2019 13:03 by Jimx5. Reason: Mileage correction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds