BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

FOR SALE - MODIFIED '07 REG GREY JIMNY

• mdog18
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Feb 2019 20:49 #203871 by mdog18
Very sad to say I am selling my modified grey 2007 1.3VVT JLX Jimny.

It is an excellent running 2007 custom grey Suzuki Jimny with 1/2 leather interior and 103,000 miles.

Custom fabricated front bull bar fitted (with winch mount). Safari roof-rack fitted on to roof rails as well as a 36' 468W Partol LED light bar. Additional modifications include a new K&N performance air filter, back seat removal (car comes with back seats included but not fitted), tow bar on the rear, and a JimnyBits steering damper.

The rear drivers side tyre needs replacement as tread is worn and there is a small leak. Also, there is a slight steering wobble at around 45mph - this may mean the kingpin bearing needs to be replaced as it has been some time.

Selling for £3,500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds