BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Clarion RDS /EON CD / FM head unit from 2009 Jimny JLX, Suzuki part 39101-76J82

More
23 Nov 2018 15:32 #198051 by Scimike
I have a working head unit removed from my 2009 JLX up for grabs if anyone is interested.
Open to offers, will post (so long as you cover cost).

Assume they can be swapped from car to car, if you know different please comment.

Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2018 18:36 #198112 by X8GGY
Hi Mike ;)

How much are you looking for?

The one in my gold 55 plate keeps throwing CD errors..:

Dave

More
24 Nov 2018 19:08 - 24 Nov 2018 19:09 #198115 by Scimike
Few pints ?
How about £7 to me and £3 to the forum ( plus postage )?
To be honest if no one wants it its going in the recycling bin. It is in perfect working order and is unmarked, simply unwanted as I fitted a Sony head unit.
All the best
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 24 Nov 2018 19:09 by Scimike.

More
24 Nov 2018 20:27 #198117 by X8GGY
Sold then!

But we can do better than that... I'll PM you ;)

Dave

More
24 Nov 2018 20:31 #198118 by X8GGY
Just googled the model number and yes that's ideal, the same one I have now :)

More
24 Nov 2018 21:49 #198121 by Scimike
Its yours then.
Ill email you postage cost etc when I have it, or if you are passing ST7 4AS anytime always have the tea on.
Mike

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds