BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

looking for 5 good AT tyres,

• kelky7777
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Oct 2017 09:08 #185270 by kelky7777
looking for 5 good AT tyres, was created by kelky7777
I'm looking to buy 5 good AT tyres, any size that fits the standard Jimny,

I drive between London and Cumbria quite a bit so could pick up anywhere near that route

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2017 10:39 #185282 by furo
Replied by furo on topic looking for 5 good AT tyres,
I have 5x Goodyear Wrangler all terrains for sale in stock size (205/70/15). They are 2 years old and have done around 15000 miles. Plenty of life left in them.

Unfortunately I'm in Glasgow but could potentially meet somewhere in between?

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

More
16 Oct 2017 10:40 #185283 by furo

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

• kelky7777
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Oct 2017 12:59 #185289 by kelky7777
Replied by kelky7777 on topic looking for 5 good AT tyres,
they would do the job, what kind of price would they be?

More
16 Oct 2017 16:08 #185292 by furo
Where are you based? I could meet somewhere in the borders if that works for you. I wouldn't be looking for much to be honest, if you just cover enough for my fuel costs and a sandwich I'll be happy.

• kelky7777
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Oct 2017 17:31 #185295 by kelky7777
Replied by kelky7777 on topic looking for 5 good AT tyres,
I should be in Cumbria this coming weekend and could head up towards you on Saturday, this is if work permits. I'm based in London for work. I could let you know for sure on Thursday.. It's a 3 hour drive to Glasgow from Grange over Sands. I like driving so not a problem, and it's been a while since I saw Scotland.

Let me get back to you on Thursday when I know more about my work situation

thanks

More
16 Oct 2017 18:27 #185301 by furo
I've sent you a private message, probably easier if we chat on there

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds