BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Breather Kit

More
22 Feb 2020 11:38 #218880 by furo
Breather Kit was created by furo
Hi Martin,

I am interested in getting your breather kit but it has been listed as out of stock for quite some time. Do you plan to restock this?

Many thanks

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2020 15:09 #218944 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Breather Kit
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI sell this one...

More
24 Feb 2020 19:30 #219018 by furo
Replied by furo on topic Breather Kit
Thank you, I have sent you a private message.

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

More
13 Mar 2020 10:07 #219813 by X8GGY
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationAs promised to Furo and other perspective buyers...

Feedback suggested I should make a simpler kit for just the axles -

The following user(s) said Thank You: furo, 300bhpton

More
13 Mar 2020 13:18 #219818 by furo
Fantastic, I have just ordered a kit. Thanks!

The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY

More
13 Mar 2020 13:33 #219819 by X8GGY
Thanks Furo, just seen the email coming in, guessed it was you ;)

Donation to the forum for the sale through here.... and apologies to Martin....

More
13 Mar 2020 13:36 #219820 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Breather Kit
Dave,

No apologies necessary, you support the website diligently

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY

More
13 Mar 2020 14:07 #219821 by X8GGY
THANKS Martin B)

More
22 Mar 2020 16:51 #220147 by X8GGY
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo work on the buggy today :(

With all that's going on in the world at the moment, I decided to have a lie-in, went to visit my mum as it was Mother's Day, and then self-isolated myself in the garage making these -

Breather kit filter / ports and bracket for those with breathers that haven't got a snorkel to mount the end of the breather tube in, so these can be attached to the engine firewall to mount the end of the *8mm) breather nylon tube into... B)

More
22 Mar 2020 22:55 - 22 Mar 2020 22:56 #220168 by X8GGY
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI then went back into the garage and made these -

Smaller breather filters on smaller brackets with self-tappers or a ty-wrap to mount them...

And listed these too -

Just the actual breather filter port if you want to just zip-ty it to some wires on the bulkhead or install it on the end of the breather tube in the snorkel head, etc....
Last edit: 22 Mar 2020 22:56 by X8GGY.

More
23 Mar 2020 11:54 #220184 by furo
Thanks Dave, I have just ordered the breather filter port by itself. How would you recommend inserting it into the snorkel? Would it make sense to put it in the airbox? And how would you make sure it remains sealed? Thanks again!

More
23 Mar 2020 17:24 - 23 Mar 2020 17:25 #220193 by X8GGY
Thanks Furo, shipped earlier...

The best place is always the highest point possible, in the snorkel head if possible.

On a previous installation...

The breather tube goes up and into the head, protected from the rain, so it would just be matter of popping the tube through the head and stick the breather filter port on the end of the breather tube and then pop the snorkel head back on...

Or take the grill off the front of the head and reach in... but don't drop it!!! :ohmy:
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Mar 2020 17:25 by X8GGY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: furo

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds