- This competition is run on behalf of Redmond Neale, the Organiser and Administrator of the Competition.
- This is a competition of skill
- In the event of a tie the winner will be randomly selected by a computer algorithm from a list of correct entries.
- The Competition will be limited to 200 entries.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone.
- The prize is the Suzuki Jimny AF54 JSY complete with all the accessories listed in the specification.
- The winner should arrange collection from Surrey, UK within a week of the Competition concluding (or by direct arrangement with the Organiser).
- In the event of being unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the conclusion of the Competition, the Organiser will:
- In the event of a sole winner, cancel the competition and refund the entry fees for all participants
- In the event of a tie, randomly select a new winner using a computer algorithm.
- Delivery within 100 miles can be arranged.
- No cash equivalent, you win the vehicle
- Participants from overseas are welcome, collection from the UK is at your expense.
- All Participants should note that under UK Traffic law the vehicle must be insured and road taxed by the winner at the point of collection. The Organiser has no responsibility for insurance and tax once the vehicle has been handed over. This includes overseas winners driving the vehicle to the port of export.
Payment and Entry
- Payment of the Competition entry fee entitles the entrant to one entry to the Competition. Multiple payments for multiple entries is permitted.
- All Entries will become the property of the competition Organiser on receipt and will not be returned unless the Competition is cancelled.
- The Organiser of the Competition reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any point.
- On cancellation the Organiser will refund 100% of the entry fees received.