As you can see from the pictures showing the "orange" springs, I was supposed to be creating a lift based on 3" (or 75mm) components from Trailmaster. However I must have accidentally sold the shocks I had put aside. Therefore for now I have fitted a pair of Rough Country N2 which I still had around from when I sold them.
So a miracle occurred and I did some more work on my Jimny today. First of all I repaired the ARB air locker tube that had been damaged. The threads had been pulled out in the brass mounting so I had purchased a repair kit and refitted the fitting.
You can see the original damage in this article - https://www.bigjimny.com/index.php/bigjimny-blog/problems/entry/812-arb-air-line-repair and the photos below show the new parts alongside the old.