BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

New boy

• Fat twat
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Apr 2019 19:38 - 14 Apr 2019 20:30 #206113 by Fat twat
New boy was created by Fat twat
Hi all ,,,thanks for letting me join ,,,,,,,In the middle of the north sea is a big car transporter ship , on that boat i have been told is my new white sz4 (un spec) jimny ,it will unload at grimsby.....cant wait
Last edit: 14 Apr 2019 20:30 by Fat twat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Apr 2019 19:41 - 14 Apr 2019 19:43 #206114 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic New boy

Fat twat wrote: Hi all ,,,thanks for letting me join ,,,,,,,In the middle of the north sea is a big car transporter ship , on that boat i have been told is my new white sz4 (un spec) jimny ,it will unload at hull .....cant wait

Howdy new boy. Just a FYI ..... You may have your name moderated....LOL.

But that aside, your post will be good news for many gen4 "waiters". Any idea when it will dock, or has the dealer given you an ETA?
WELCOME!
Last edit: 14 Apr 2019 19:43 by Andy2640.

• Fat twat
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Apr 2019 19:50 #206116 by Fat twat
Replied by Fat twat on topic New boy
No,,,, just that a boat of suzuki and Toyota cars have been loaded ,,which contain jimnys ,,,no date in docking ,,,but the dealers i got it from ,overlooks the docks ?? So they get to see whats unloaded,,,,,,if true ??? Apparently this is the only docks used in the uk ?

More
14 Apr 2019 22:37 #206127 by ZT260
Replied by ZT260 on topic New boy

Fat twat wrote: No,,,, just that a boat of suzuki and Toyota cars have been loaded ,,which contain jimnys ,,,no date in docking ,,,but the dealers i got it from ,overlooks the docks ?? So they get to see whats unloaded,,,,,,if true ??? Apparently this is the only docks used in the uk ?

From dealers we believe that all the cars get dropped off after their long journey at Zebrugge. They then get on another (short haul) vehicle vessel that just does Grimsby to Zebrugge to Grimsby every lther day. However the time they sit at Zebrugge seems to vary, with the last batch seemingly their for 8 weeks (the same time they took to get from Japan to Zebrugge itself!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds