BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

MY Jimny 2015 :)

More
26 Jan 2019 07:48 #201720 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic MY Jimny 2015 :)
Welcome along!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gferen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Jan 2019 14:27 - 27 Jan 2019 14:29 #201847 by gferen
Replied by gferen on topic MY Jimny 2015 :)
As I want to treat Jimny correct... Seems there is too much to choose from for the oil change.

On each site is written differently, here in Wiki differently and in the owners manual differently..

So this is what catches my eye:

And there is Castrol again different offers and ELF.

To mention after oil change Xado additive will be added to engine and gearbox, transferbox
Atomic Metal Conditioner Maximum with 1 Stage Revitalizant
Atomic Metal Conditioner Maximum Transmission with 1 Stage Revitalizant

Prove that additives help (ignore the language unless you understand Bulgarian):

Cheers
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jan 2019 14:29 by gferen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds