BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

First jimny.... project rusty money pit!!

More
25 Nov 2017 22:23 #186731 by kirkynut
If you are going to have a 2" lift I suggest 215/75/15's and not so aggressive tread pattern.

For remoulds look at Malatesta tyres sold by Tyres Direct. I have some and they've done well. I recommend tyre balancing beads for remoulds off road from Devon 4x4 as they solve the issue of balancing going out due to lost weights, mud in the treads, bits of tread being sliced off by sharp rock and flint etc.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agamemnon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds