Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...

More
25 Mar 2017 17:26 - 25 Mar 2017 17:43 #179637 by Jlease
Jlease created the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
The last weeks a lot of work was necessary due to an accident....new front, new front axle, new steering damper, new brakes/pads/disks (front and back) new door, new paint, new tires and a good moment to put on the new shoes (which ik bought from Nolasjimny last year..... etc etc. Just returned this weekend after 4 weeks.

Tyres run very smooth, looks are brilliant (at least thats my opinion), again the car has grown a few cm's....

After a long search, i've decided to buy 5 brand new Falken Wildpeak AT01's, 215 75 15, car has been aligned, tyres correctly balanced so no Wobble (on my other tyres there was a sight wobble at 80 km/h, now there's none!!!)

Here's a picture of our Grandpa (we named our Jimny 'Opa'), it was my dad's last car, we bought our Jimny's in the same year and i've inherited this one after he died last year.....

Roofrack allready in the garage, i'm still doubting if I'm going to spraypaint my wheels (the spare will be done this week)...

2004 Jimny 4x4 hardtop JLX automatic
Black, chrome bull bar and sidesteps, chrome grill covers, Steering damper, remote central locking, black logo's on the back, armrest, four speakers and sony explod mp3 player.
Falken Wildpeak AT01 215 75 15
..some minor updates and wishes..
Attachments:
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2017 17:43 by Jlease.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2017 20:01 #179647 by Riccy
Riccy replied the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
Shiny B) Looks good with the 215 tyres on

Just needs some black wheels and limo tinted windows on :evil:

2007 with Swift M16 VVT, R7me gearbox & Rocklobster,
31x10.5r15 Cooper STT, 2x ARB Locker diffs & twin compressor,
6.5" total lift, Zookbob HD steering shock, Ignis recaro's
Custom front bumper & arches, rocksliders & underbody guards,
Snorkel, K&N panel, Tow points & 13500lb Winchmax, Buzzweld
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jlease

More
25 Mar 2017 21:28 #179652 by 1066Boy
1066Boy replied the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
Very nice, good job. :)

Jimny JLX Facelift model 2005.
Kashmir Blue Pearl Metallic.
2" lift with Procomp Es1000 shocks.
Diff and transfer box guards from Jimnybits.
215/75/15 General Grabber x3's
and a driver called Allan (1066Boy)

• slippy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Mar 2017 06:59 #179655 by slippy
slippy replied the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
Looking good there, we are jealous.

More
26 Mar 2017 07:47 #179656 by ant0
ant0 replied the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
Jealous of your deep shine.

2010 SZ4 bought 2016 bog standard then: modulars -30 & AT's, roofrack, de-badged, window deflectors, rear seats out & floored, 1.5" lift kit, Xtrons d.din Android stereo and 4x 4" speakers, LED lights front/rear on roofrack.

More
26 Mar 2017 13:49 #179661 by Daniel30
Daniel30 replied the topic: Here's my 'new' Jimny, just serviced, repaired an retyred...
Very nice jimny B) B)

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds