BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

YP's Jimny Adventure

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Mar 2017 19:46 #178831 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic YP's Jimny Adventure
That's a touch having a test lane by your house B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Young Pretender
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2017 12:29 #178847 by Young Pretender
Replied by Young Pretender on topic YP's Jimny Adventure
Had a busy (and wet morning) out on the driveway. Wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Finished off my diff breathers. Rear one routed over the petrol tank.

I had already fitted the front one. However the angle is a bit tight above the breather so the hose has developed a kink. Will replace this section with a silicone piece as it will quickly perish around the kink I think

Meets under engine bay at t-piece then upwards

and into a little filter I had, angled downwards to try and minimise any water ingress. Will consider routing this up along the snorkel in time.

Then on goes the jimnybits transfer box guard..

I did have a little go at undoing the front radius arm bolts to try and fit my jimnybits front diff guard but they're being stubborn and I don't fancy that battle today

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2017 13:20 #178848 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic YP's Jimny Adventure
coming along nicely i know how you feel my back feels like I've been run over :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

• 1066Boy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2017 13:30 #178849 by 1066Boy
Replied by 1066Boy on topic YP's Jimny Adventure

Young Pretender wrote:
I did have a little go at undoing the front radius arm bolts to try and fit my jimnybits front diff guard but they're being stubborn and I don't fancy that battle today

I had to use a bit of scaffold pipe as a extension to undo mine. :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds