BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Bit of a crash with Jimny and Tree ;)

• ZookFastback
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Oct 2016 09:12 #173601 by ZookFastback
Bit of a crash with Jimny and Tree ;) was created by ZookFastback
Backing out of an unexpected bog and straight into tree today. Right-hand side of bumper is buggered as per pics.

Whilst I ponder what style of bumper to replace it with, will probably tape it all together with Silver gaffer tape which is pretty much the right colour for an almost invisible patch or... :evil: I could drill small holes either side of the cracks and stitch it all together with copper wire! :evil:
Would that earn me extra street cred? :woohoo: Waddaya reckon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2016 09:47 #173603 by gusthegorilla
Ouch :woohoo:

Could have been worse though, mate, at least there wasn't a leopard kipping in the tree (we assume :whistle: )

Copper wire will go green after a while. ...here in the UK we use zip ties in the same way, they last forever ;)

I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!

More
16 Oct 2016 14:23 #173613 by Halford
ductape every time :laugh:

Attachments:

More
16 Oct 2016 19:04 #173625 by Keithy
Has anyone mentioned that it'll buff right out yet?

That's just a love tap...imho :D

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds