BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gus's Blue Bargain...The Makeover

More
11 Dec 2016 16:51 #175544 by gusthegorilla
Nowhere near ready for playing yet, Rich...but it shows you're thinking..:whistle: :whistle:

I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2017 16:48 #179036 by gusthegorilla
Finally got a day off today, so on with the makeover...

Had an infernal squeal for the last week or so, so changed the belts, tensioner bearing etc....still squealing so fitted a new alternator...guess what...still squealing :( :(
Next on the shopping list...new water pump and a short belt for the other side 'cos now I've stripped out all the aircon system (didn't work anyway :angry: ) , and then thought I may as well go the whole hog, and ordered a new radiator :whistle:

So while I'm waiting for this little lot to arrive...had a go at the back end instead.
Fitted two new speakers in the back to go with the front upgrade I did last week, removed seats, treated small areas of floor and fitted fourth generation cargo deck ( I'm getting really good at that now :lol: :lol: )

Last, but not least....trial-fitted the new dog guard...needs a couple of tweaks but here's the end result :
File Attachment:

"Time for bed ", said Zebedee :whistle: :whistle:

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Mar 2017 17:19 #179041 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic Gus's Blue Bargain...The Makeover
Bloody lovely job mate ;)

Expensive squeal ! if you find it's the power steering pump (the only thing you haven't changed) I have one here you can have :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

More
10 Mar 2017 17:51 #179043 by gusthegorilla

Daniel30 wrote: Bloody lovely job mate ;)

Expensive squeal ! if you find it's the power steering pump (the only thing you haven't changed) I have one here you can have :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

Thanks mate, I hope it doesn't come to that though ....that's like waiting for one card and it's right at the bottom of the pack :sick: :sick:

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds