BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Project Elmo 2013 / Evil Elmo 2019

• Wuzie123
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Jan 2019 16:41 #200341 by Wuzie123
Replied by Wuzie123 on topic Project Elmo
WOW its been a long time since i have been on here... Well lots has happened in the nearly 3 years.......... Elmo was sold to a friend about 2 and a half years ago and I have been missing the off road life since. SO yesterday i went and bought a new Elmo...
Named him Evil Elmo just for a laugh....

Any way plans are much the same as Elmo was same kind of spec and use so looking forward to getting him on the road and then straight off road!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
10 Jan 2019 17:51 #200351 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Project Elmo
Cool I'm not at all jealous of the black body plastics, not one bit, honest.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

• Wuzie123
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Feb 2019 12:55 #203113 by Wuzie123
Replied by Wuzie123 on topic Project Elmo
Well been playing with the new Elmo a bit just tidying and upgrading as I go so here is a quick update....

First off it snowed so straight up the hills with the wife and dog lol

next up it was my Bday so spent the day tinkering and fitting my parts haul...

So far just the snorkel + K&N filter, red seat covers, red tyre sticker and manual hubs with a full vacuum system delete but have waiting for it a set of axle point guards, fuel tank guard, transfer guard and HD mounts.

Also found time the other night to make up a rear floor for my dog to be more comfy riding in Evil Elmo.

Still lots to do need to get it done before this weekend as planning on heading out with a local offroad group to put him through his paces...:evil: :evil:

Cheers
Doug
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds