BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Interior courtesy light switch

• Forby4
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Nov 2019 15:50 #215714 by Forby4
Interior courtesy light switch was created by Forby4
Does anyone have the part number or know where to get the door switch for the Interior light? Is it the same as the vitaras ect?
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2019 23:14 #215727 by yakuza
I would be surprised if this wasn't the same on all suzuki from the same period as with other common parts. You can ask Martin the forum owner for it as well as he can source original parts like this at a good price.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
20 Nov 2019 21:05 #215808 by kirkynut
What is wrong with your original ones?

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Forby4
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Nov 2019 11:14 #215819 by Forby4
Replied by Forby4 on topic Interior courtesy light switch
The door light flickers on and off when driving and doesn't come on when the drivers door is open, (others work fine), so I'm guessing faulty switch

More
03 Dec 2019 10:52 #216199 by Bosanek
It should be P.N. 37670-65D00 for the side doors.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds