BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Any recommendations for servicing in Liverpool area?

• Den1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Feb 2019 22:56 #203036 by Den1
Hi all,

I'm about to purchase first Jimny and was looking for any recommendations for a garage/mechanic who could look after it for me.
I realise things like oil service and filters are very straight forward it was more for the 4x4 system and suspension and any other quirks of the vehicle.
I'm based in merseyside

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
12 Feb 2019 05:22 #203039 by Lambert
Wrong side of the Pennies for me I'm afraid. I think there are some others on here from round there who may be able to help? If not then a Jimny is a quite simple car to learn the diy basics on and between the forum there isn't much someone hasn't fixed and can advise on.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds